More raw intelligence from the Russians:
1. Vanguard Corporation is printing billions of “supper dollars” and pays mercenaries of Greystone, Academy, some like ABC group, etc. There were a few of Vanguard employees some of them State Department employees, who had access to billions of fake supper dollars that looks even better then real dollars…
2. The Vanguard’s employees had buses of these dollars (billions), and they finance both sides of Ukrainian war... They bought a big amount of weapons from Ukrainian Army and on a regular basis provided it to Novorossiya (Donbass) militia.
In order to receive dollars, Ukrainian officers and soldiers have sold their weapons to Novorossiya. In other world, the main goal is to murder as many people in Ukraine as they can.
3. The Vanguard’s employees spread fake dollars in Ukraine through the banks that belong to Ukrainian Khazarian Oligarch, Igor Kolomoyskiy, who is the President of European Jewish Congress and Ukrainian Jewish Congress. City of Dnepropetrovsk (the main city of Zionist Kasparian Junta in Ukraine!). Also, Igor Kolomoyskiy owns the airports, including the Dnepropetrovsk's airport that monitored the Malaysian Flight on July 17, 2014. He finances a military sadistic battalion Dnepr-1 that has committed mass murders in Novorossiya, and the soldiers and mercenaries of Dnepr 1 were paid by these fake supper dollars. All banks of the Dnepropetrovsk are full with these fake dollars.
4. Now nobody knows how much money Federal Reserve has its own dollars in the world and how much Vanguard’s dollars. Some specialists think that competitors “ordered to put down” Vanguard Group. However, Vanguard leaders and other high level bank specialists told that main investors—contributors of Vanguard own the Federal Reserve, and they support this statement.
5. Vanguard’s employee, Mr. Peter van Byurren (the last name could be misspelled) had some serious (huge) compromat about Vanguard Group, including its communications, supper dollars' issues and its connections with US authorities, etc. Before, he left to Ukraine; he had hidden it in his mother house in a different state (the exact address is given). On January 8, 2015, he was informed that his mother died in hospital that belongs to one of the Vanguard’s companies. His wife checked the place where he hides the compromat against the Vanguard and did not find a box with documents and memory sticks.
6. Immediately, next day, Mr. Peter van Byurren and another Vanguard’s employee, Pete’s partner, Jonathan Mason, put in buses (BUSES!!!) several billions of super dollars and left. Information was spread that they were captured by Donbass militia. At this time, Ukrainian Army started their new active phase of a war against Donbass…
7. However, the Vanguard has sent a big group of Greystone mercenaries, and they found two Vanguard’s employees:
a. "Today, Jan. 21, the afternoon has ended with a series of events that led to the current outbreak of hostilities in the Donbass. The second escapee, Peter van Byurren, was captured on his quest by a special group of mercenaries of Greystone in the house where he was hiding in the village Spartacus Yasinovatskiy, Donetsk region. From there, under the American convoy he was sent to Kiev."
b. "Unlike his partner, Jonathan Mason, was apparently awaiting the outcome of negotiations of Peter van Byurren with the militia. During his capture on January 19, 2015, three commandos of Greystone were shot and died. Jonathan Mason was killed in the house is in the village of Spartacus. The missing “super banknotes" nominal values of billions of dollars were not found."
8. Peter Mr. Peter van Byurren was brought to London by a special comfortable flight, and seven of the Vanguard’s employees were with him. He was put in a hospital --Medical Center Sevenoaks - very solid health facility, recently acquired one of the largest in the world by the American Medical HCA, Hospital Corporation of America. There is nothing surprising in the fact that Mr. Peter van Byurren was placed precisely in this hospital: HCA belongs to the group of corporations and foundations, which includes such respected as Vanguard Group, Inc., State Street Corporation, Black Rock Institutional Trust Company, NA, Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, JP Morgan Chase & Company, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund, Vanguard/WindsorII, Vanguard 500 Index Fund, Vanguard Institutional Index Fund-Institutional Index Fund and others.
9. This was an announcement that at the same day , January 23, 2015, Mr. Peter van Byurren died from a heart attack.
10. Mrs. Van Byurren appealed to the leadership of Vanguard with an ultimatum, supported by its appeals in a completely bewildered edition of ABC, as well as to certain foreign diplomats in Washington.